• If you are looking for a more dramatic effect with cork flooring, select a bevelled edge detail that emphasizes the definition of individual cork flooring planks and tiles.
• When installing cork flooring, always work from several boxes at the same time and shuffle cork flooring planks/tiles for the best visual appearance.
• TORLYS Florence cork flooring planks and tiles can be mixed together to create your own unique look!
• For a pre-finished look and smooth, seamless appearance, select TORLYS Classic Cork flooring.
• Due to its elastic nature cork flooring is comfortable and quiet to walk on. It's ideal for apartments or basements.
Because Cork is a natural material, no two cork floor planks are alike... this adds to its beauty. Some color and shade variation should be expected.
Always work from several boxes at the same time and shuffle planks for the best visual appearance. Always protect cork flooring from direct sunlight and UV light, to minimize fading! Use drapes, UV-protective windows and other methods to protect your cork floor from excessive sunlight.